Learn fast and eliminate worry!
2. Baby Gear: So much to buy, so little space. Not to worry – you actually need a lot less than most “must have” lists would have you believe.
3. Getting Home: You did it! You made it through delivery and are ready to head home. Now what?
4. Early Weeks: Yes, the first weeks home are amazing. And full of surprises. Learning what to expect is the most important step in reducing anxiety and making the most of this precious time.
5. Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding can be more challenging than most of us expect. Learn how you can avoid common mistakes that lead to pain and low milk supply.
6. Formula Feeding: Watch preparation and time-saving tips.
7. Diapering & Bathing: The most important part about dealing with a messy baby? Keep your sense of humor!
8. Reducing Crying: Babies cry – there is no way around it. Thankfully, there are many techniques that quickly reduce the crying.
9. Health & CPR: Learn which common health concerns you will likely encounter with your newborn.
10. Sleep Routine: Many babies sleep whenever and wherever… until they are 3 months old! That’s when consistent routine and timing are critical.
11. Fun Activities: Babies are a lot of work. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun too!
12. Out and About: Get yourself packed and go on exploring. You may see the world very differently now that you’re a parent…
13. Finding Childcare: The idea of leaving your precious baby with a stranger can be a major source of stress. With proper research, you’ll feel confident that your little one is in good hands.
14. Adjusting to Parenthood: Change in lifestyle that baby brings is inevitable. We can make the transition easier by anticipating some of the common stressors and learning how to deal with them.
Watch award-winning baby care class in the comfort of home. Includes complete Breastfeeding course.
The Baby Manual is used by hospitals, doulas, pregnancy centers, lactation consultants, and adoption agencies to teach 1000s of parents nationwide.
Covers baby safety, infant CPR, reducing crying, establishing routine, sleep training, baby gear, and much more.
4 hours of step-by-step instructions, interviews with professional experts, and guidance from experienced parents.
Excellent gift that is enjoyed by both moms and dads: entertaining, visual, and fast paced.